Where to Ride
Where to Ride a Bike around Sydney
It’s so much fun exploring Sydney on a Hire bike. A memorable day out!
“Hire Bikes are allowed on all trains and Ferries”
Explore at your pace, find unique locations only the locals know about, get up close and personal to the city , plus it’s fun and healthy !
Use any of the various tourist maps to find your way around the city and Harbour
Bike Hire Ride options:
- The Harbour from The Opera House, to The Rocks then under the bridge to Darling Harbour
- Train to Milson Point and then ride back across the bridge to the Opera House
- Manly, take a ferry and follow the bike paths around the beach and lake.
- Local shopping explore Surry hills and its Bohemian shopping
- Sandstone ride, along College st to The Museum, and Historical Buildings