Welcome to Sydney
It’s so much fun exploring Sydney on a Hire bike. A memorable day out!
“Bikes are allowed on all trains and Ferries”
Explore at your pace, find unique locations only the locals know about, get up close and personal to the city, plus it’s fun and healthy. Bike Hire Ride options:
- The Harbour from The Opera House, to The Rocks then under the bridge to Darling Harbour
- Train to Milson Point and then ride back across the bridge to the Opera House
- Manly, take a ferry and follow the bike paths around the beach and lake.
- Local shopping explore Surry hills and its Bohemian shopping
- Sandstone ride, along College st to The Museum, and Historical Buildings
How to Hire a Bike Today!
Boomerang Bikes – Kings Cross comprises a self service, hassle free bike hire system, similar to a vending machine that requires a credit card to unlock a bike – open 24 hours everyday. It’s so easy! At the station control panel: Push any key to activate the screen then:
- Push button 1. To Rent a Bike
- Insert your Credit Card
- Choose the hire period
- Choose a bike
- Accept the waiver
- Grab your bike, and go!
- To hire another bike, repeat the process
The Bikes and Where they are…
Located in the forecourt at Holiday Inn Potts Point. Open to the public and hotel Guests.
The Bike Hire station has 4 unisex adult bikes, 1 with a child seat and 3 with Baskets. A Great way to get around the Sydney and explore the harbour, beaches, parks an buildings
Bike hire Sydney or Hire a bike Sydney, Bicycle rental Sydney all available from our Automatic bike hire stations.
Return the bikes to the same station.
Value for Money
- $14 for 1 hour
- $28 for up to 4 hours
- $47 for 24 hours
- $90 for 3 days
- $130 for 7 days
Only Credit cards accepted
Free helmets and bike locks from Hotel Reception.